Quick, Professional Crack Sealing & Concrete Repair Services
We find the lowest cost, fastest way to get the job done! Our concrete repair specialists and crack sealing crews can use their equipment to take care of your project quickly & efficiently.
Cracks in concrete happen over time and are caused by changes in temperature, improper application of concrete and/or coatings, and natural wear and tear. It’s important for businesses that have concrete surfaces to get these cracks sealed before water penetration can endanger the cements stability. Furthermore, with proper crack repair, you can prevent shifting concrete, potholes, and improve the over all look of your concrete.
Services We Can Provide:
- Concrete chasing & sealing
- Concrete joint repair/rehabilitation
- Replacing damaged joint filler
- Dowel bar retrofit
- Stitching concrete for pavement cracks & joints
- Slot stitching crack repair
- Cross stitching crack repair
Cross stitching crack repair
This method of repair uses tie bars in cross-stitching pavement that helps the crack from moving or widening. Cross stitching helps to maintain an aggregate interlock and provide added reinforcement and strength. As a result, benefits of cross stitching include:
- Usually less intrusive to the slab
- Less exposed surface area
- Less backfill material needed