Are you interested in growing you Careeer with CanWest?
CanWest has been in the industry for nearly 40 years.
We are dedicated to providing quality service for our customers while simultaneously providing a safe and rewarding workplace for our team. With branches in Calgary as well as Edmonton/Leduc, we do it all! Asphalt & concrete cutting, coring, scanning, repairs, maintenance, residential driveways & basement window enlargements, residential demolition, large highway projects, airport runways, and many specialty projects.
CanWest Concrete Cutting & Coring, a leader in the concrete cutting industry for over 35 years is urgently looking for an Office Manager to join our team in Leduc.
Salary will be based on experience.
Applicants must be prepared to travel to Calgary to train for one week. Travel expenses will be covered. Some training might be able to be provided at the leduc location.
Responsibilities to include:
- Taking calls from customers
- Create and maintain excellent customer service relations
- Resolve enquiries and irregularities originating from customers
- Invoicing, including processing of all credit card payments and invoices
- Collect all payables, credit card receipts, packing slips etc. and send to head office for processing
- Petty cash recording, collecting and submit to head office for processing (including copies of all checks written)
- Daily GPS’ing of units in field
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Book hotel rooms for out-of-town work and hand out LOA as required
- Dispatch as required
- Sending hire packages to the Head Office in Calgary
- Record keeping as requested by Branch Manager and Head Office
- Bank deposits as required
- General reception duties
- Managing all incoming and outgoing mail as well as couriers
- Administrative support for the management team and sales teams as required
- Liaise with IT support when required
- Provide assistance to other departments as required.
- High school (or equivalent)
- Experience as an Office Manager is preferred.
- Superior customer service
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently with confidence
- Excellent organization and attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Procedure based
- Personable demeanor
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Team player, willingness to help out
- Intermediate Accounting Skills.
- Business casual dress
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Safe work environment.
If you feel you you would be a great fit for this position, please send your resume to:
or if you have questions please call 403-225-4445 and ask for Jenna