The safety and well-being of our employees is of primary importance, our goal is to have zero incidents and injuries.
Our most important asset is our people. That’s why safety is an integral part of our job.
In CanWest’s Health and Safety Program, every person is responsible and accountable for safety – from senior management to the individual worker.
CanWest’s Health & Safety Program provides:
- Corporate Policy, assigned responsibilities, and workplace rules
- Environmental policy, hazard assessment, and controls
- On-going work orientation, training and education, and communication
- Job-specific safe work practices and procedures
- Equipment operation and maintenance practices and procedures
- Safety requirements and systems that focus on management, employee, awareness to reduce the risk of workplace incidents
CanWest also employs a health and safety professional to work closely with our managers and workers.
We see safety as a continuous drive for achievement and improvement, because safety benefits everyone. At CanWest, we are committed to protecting the environment, health, and safety of our workers, clients and communities where we operate.
- Edmonton Construction Association
- Members of Alberta Construction Association
- Members of Vancouver Construction Association
- Members of British Columbia Construction Association
- Certificate of Recognition (COR) – Alberta Construction Safety Association
- Members of Calgary Construction Safety Association
- First Aid Certification
All certifications current as of March 2014.
ISNetworld Contractor MemberMember #400-186357