Concrete Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
Using our top of the line GSSI and Hilti ground penetrating radar equipment we will locate buried obstructions such as rebar, tension cables, conduits, voids, or pipes, in concrete before we cut or core drill.
Call CanWest for all your Concrete Anchoring Installs.
CanWest will be on your site within hours of your call to quickly scan large sections of concrete. Our ground radar technology creates a detailed, three-dimensional image that makes job planning a snap.
GPR scanning technology is faster and safer than radiography (X Rays), which uses radiation for concrete scanning. Additionally, we can perform concrete testing through a depth of up to 18 inches and only need access to one side of the structure.
Find buried obstructions before it’s too late or measure the thickness of your concrete for better planning with GPR, the fast, safe concrete testing technology.
Your Choice for Concrete Scanning
StructureScan Optical™ is the only concrete inspection tool on the market with an optical barcode reader and patented Smart Pad technology for easy wall and floor concrete scanning. StructureScan Optical has revolutionized 3D data collection by simplifying an often-complicated survey process while providing the most accurate results in the GPR industry.
Typical Uses for StructureScan Optical include:
- Concrete inspection – locate metallic and non-metallic targets in walls, floors
- Structure inspection – bridges, monuments, walls, towers, tunnels
- Balconies, garages, decks
- Condition assessment – map relative concrete condition for rehab planning
- Ceiling inspection
- Measure slab thickness
- Void location
- Locate rebar, post tension cables, conduits (PVC and metal) in real time
- Most accurate GPR data results on the market
- Instant 3D data collection
- No site hazards or need to close off work areas as with radiography (X-Ray)
Call us today for your ground penetrating radar needs. Services in Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver and surrounding areas.