Jackhammering and Breaking
NEW Jackhammering System
Concrete chipping has never been faster or more efficient than with CanWest’s new jackhammer system! We can get your project done in a quarter of the time and with more precision than traditional jackhammers. Of course, the equipment is electric so it does not emit any harmful fumes.
The new equipment can be applied to many projects varying in size and scope. Some typical applications are:
- parking garages
- bridges and overpasses
- subways and culverts
- and trenching for plumbing and electrical
- Mount 15 lb (7kg) chipping hammer, 35 lb (16 kg) rivet buster, 65 lb (29kg) paving breaker (optional), rock drills, hydro-demo lances and other tools
- Designed to push the tool against the surface, eliminating dead blows
- Water nozzle for dust control
- Air powered over hydraulic and electric
- 96° swing lock hydraulic knuckle boom
- 4 caster wheels and 2 removable 21” (53 cm) wheels
- 3 outriggers for stability
- Fingertip controls
- Unit air consumption of 25 CFM (700 l/min) @ 90 psi (620 kPa)
- Total weight without tool of 1150 lbs (525 Kg)
- Frame size 31 1/2’’ X 72’’ (80 cm x 183 cm) without removable wheels
- Self-contained, no harmful emissions
Call us and tell us what you need.
Fill out our short online form to Get a Free Quote Fast!